Our CEO Angie Tebbe recently took over Byrdie’s Instagram Stories to share her quick tips for how to keep your stress levels down and find your calm at home:
1. First and foremost—remember you’ve got this and practice self-compassion as much as possible.
2. Listen to your body and mind. Yoga nidra is a form of meditation that can support your relaxation.
3. Prioritize sleep and eating well. This may seem obvious but can be difficult during times like these.
4. Set a timer to remember to get up and stretch to stay active.
5. If your skin is feeling the impact from stress, consider our Hydration Drops to support your skin from within.
We’d love to hear your tips for finding your calm and supporting your well-being at home. Let us know in the comments or find us on Instagram at @raeforwellness.