Glowing Skin. Here’s how to get it — and keep it, with powerful supplements that work from within.
“Wash your face.”
“Take off your makeup.”
Do we sound like your mom? She may have a point.
Having a daily skincare routine serves more than one purpose. It helps keep skin clear, hydrated and healthy-looking, sure — but it also encourages you to set aside some time just for you. To put down the phone, step away from the keyboard and devote a few minutes to pure self-love, with no distractions. Many women that we connected with about their health and wellness routines shared that their nightly skincare ritual helps them unwind from the day, and gives them a few quiet, meditative moments to help them transition from a busy day to bedtime.
“Extensive research has taught
us that what you put in your
body is just as important as
what you put on your body.”
For many women, daily skincare looks something like this: cleanser, SPF, moisturizer.
But what if we approached beauty the way we approach all other aspects of wellness? Meaning, what if we started on the inside? Extensive research has taught us that what you put in your body is just as important as what you put on your body.
What are the most important nutrients? We’ve done our homework; the key essentials include:
- Hyaluronic Acid to help hydrate dry skin and keep it looking smooth. And yes, you can ingest it!
- Biotin helps with healthy, youthful-looking skin and promotes hair growth.
- Vitamins A and E promote hydration and support the cells.
- Zinc helps strengthen skin.
- Vitamin C works as an antioxidant to help revitalize cells.
- Licorice root helps hydrate to improve skin tone and texture.
And don’t forget water, of course. As you know, drinking 8 glasses of water daily helps to keep you hydrated and looking fresh.